We value your privacy. That is why we have we have developed this page for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, or disclose your personal and non-personally identifiable information. We are committed to guarding your details against all misuse and use it only for the proper functioning of our website.
Our privacy practices follow the following principles:
- We identify the purposes for which your details are collected before or at the time of collecting the information.
- We use your personal information to fulfill the purposes mentioned in our privacy statement at the date of collecting the information unless it is required by law or we obtain your consent.
- We retain personal information only as long it is necessary to fulfill those purposes, only as long it is allowed by law, and only as long as you give us your permission.
- We collect and use personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business by these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect from Our Users
TheFuturePhotographer.com may collect personally identifiable information from its users, as well as non-personally information. We do not sell, share, or disclose your personal details to any third party. Also, we do not store any information about your visit for any purpose other than to improve the performance and usability of our website. None of the web applications you will find on our site is intended for unethical or illegal practices.
Personally Identifiable information
TheFuturePhotographer.com collects personal details from the users who subscribe to our newsletter or contact us through our contact form. The information you may be asked to provide includes full name, email address, postcode, or other information relevant for promotional purposes.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
What is a cookie? Cookies are small text files that enable us to collect and store information regarding your browser and IP address.
- research and analyze web traffic;
- customize our content according to your preferences and interests;
- improve the performance of our website (easier browsing).
Information collected with the help of cookies is used for statistical, analytical, and technical purposes only. Cookies collect non-personally identifiable data which means they do not give us access to your computer or personal details such as name or email address.
Blocking cookies, on the other hand, may prevent some pages from working correctly.
We may use the information we collect from our users (personal or anonymous) for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions, requests or inquiries received through our contact form;
- To improve our website based on your feedback.
- To send emails to our subscribers.
- The improve the usability of our site and better respond to our users’ needs.
How to Control the Information You Share with Us
TheFuturePhotographer.com gives you the opportunity to remove your information from our database. Even if you had previously allowed us to use your personal information, you could change your mind. You will stop receiving any communications as soon as you notify us. We respect your right to privacy.
For the information we collect with the help of cookies, you can choose to disable them by setting your browser options. You can also accept cookies and get notify each time a cookie is set.
What Information We Disclose to Third Party-Partners
We do not share, sell, trade, or disclose your personal information to third parties, and we no to use it for promotional or advertising purposes unless we have your consent.
If you agree to receive advertising content or promotional emails from our third-party partners, please note that we select only the ones we consider relevant for our users after careful consideration.
TheFuturePhotographer.com may disclose your personal details if required by law or governmental authorities.
Third Party Links, Web Applications, and Adverts
TheFuturePhotographer.com is not responsible and shall not be liable for any injury, damage, or data loss as a result of following a link found on our website.
If any consistent modification is needed due to external factors such as law change, we will post a prominent notice on our home page. We recommend you, though, to come back occasionally and visit our privacy terms for any minor modifications.
Please note that TheFuturePhotographer.com uses information following the privacy practices stated at the time of collecting the information.
Your personal information is protected in agreement with the Data Protection Act, 1998. We take the privacy of the information you choose to disclose to us seriously, and we are committed to protecting it to the fullest extent of the law. However, no complete security can be guaranteed on the Internat. There are factors we cannot control. That is why we advise you to be careful with what data you disclose.
If you notice there is anything wrong with our website or the information we hold about you, please contact us immediately. We would really appreciate hearing from you so we can fix the problem. Holding incorrect or incomplete data may affect the usability of this website. We want to offer the best user experience possible so the more details you provide (such as screenshots), the easier will be for our technical team to solve the issue.
Thank you and wish you a happy user experience on our website!
Signed: TheFuturePhotographer.com Team 🙂